Sunil Shah - Societe Generale
We're joined by Sunil Shah today. He is the CEO and Global Head of Societe Generale’s Global Solutions Centre and European Business Services. In this episode, Sartaj and Sunil explore digital transformation trends that are upending banking and financial services all over the world. Get ready to learn all about neobanks, robo-advisors, inclusive banking, open innovation, organizational resilience and more in this episode of Business Beyond 2030.
Insights from this episode:
- How has the ramp-up of 4th Industrial Revolution technologies (such as AI and ML) affected Societe Generale’s innovation roadmap?
- With almost every technology company becoming a financial company how does Societe Generale stay ahead of its new peers in a hyper-competitive environment?
- How is Societe Generale approaching newer technologies such as blockchain?
- How has the rise of digital banks and robo-advisors transformed the client experience?
- What digital transformations are going to play out in fintech by 2030?
- What are the biggest opportunities and challenges for Societe Generale in this decade?
- How is Societe Generale leveraging open innovation?
- How is the next generation of leaders being cultivated at Societe Generale?
- Is inclusive banking a priority for Societe Generale? How is it being realized?
- The banking industry is quite interconnected and hence has been susceptible to shocks in the past. So, how is Societe Generale building organizational resilience or perhaps even anti-fragility?
egomonk is an impact publisher delivering asymmetric outcomes by bringing organizations closer to the communities they want to serve and the leaders they wish to influence.
About Sartaj Anand: Website | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
Sartaj Anand is a proven entrepreneur and thought leader with a decade of experience spanning management consulting, social impact and media. He has an unreasonable dream to positively impact 1 Billion human lives within his lifetime and enables individuals and organizations to create exponential impact globally.