Sudhir Patnaik - Gibraltar India Development Center
In this episode, we have Sudhir Patnaik, Vice President - Engineering and Site Lead at Gibraltar India Development Center. Sartaj and Sudhir discuss breakout technology trends, the evolution of GICs, Asian innovation, designing organizational culture, and scaling high-performance teams in another insightful episode of Business Beyond 2030.
Insights from this episode:
- What’s your approach to identifying breakout technology trends and transformations?
- The upside is great when you win these bets but how do you personally deal with being wrong?
- How do you see the Global In-house Centre (GIC) model evolving this next decade?
- How should global companies view innovation from emerging economies such as India? What should be their expectations?
- Does Asian innovation have its own edge or flavor?
- Enterprise CXOs typically want Indian GIC Leads to move away from transactional outcomes to deliver on strategic aspirations. Where’s the disconnect and how can organizations get this right?
- How do you design organizational culture around a distributed teams’ model?
- What are the upsides and downsides to having such a large mandate?
- When you were approached for leading Gibraltar’s India Development Centre, how did you think through and build alignment with the larger enterprise?
- How do you transfer your vision to others in light of a developing employer value proposition (EVP) and attract high-quality talent in such a hyper-competitive environment?
About egomonk: Website | Insights | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
egomonk is an impact publisher delivering asymmetric outcomes by bringing organizations closer to the communities they want to serve and the leaders they wish to influence.
About Sartaj Anand: Website | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
Sartaj Anand is a proven entrepreneur and thought leader with a decade of experience spanning management consulting, social impact, and media. He has an unreasonable dream to positively impact 1 Billion human lives within his lifetime and enables individuals and organizations to create exponential impact globally.