Sebastien Hug - Swissnex India
We welcome Sebastien Hug to Business Beyond 2030 today. Sebastien is the CEO of Swissnex India and the Consul General of the Swiss Consulate in Bangalore. In this episode, Sartaj and Sebastien discuss Swiss innovation, international competitiveness, culture building, universal basic income, cryptocurrencies, data privacy and disruptions from the 4th Industrial Revolution.
Insights from this episode:
- What’s the Swiss secret to leading innovation and competitiveness? What can India learn from Switzerland?
- What’s been Sebastien’s approach to immersing Swissnex and himself into the complex Indian ecosystem?
- As a foreign leader how to understand the cultural nuances at play and realize win-win partnerships?
- What is the potential for cryptocurrencies particularly in an emerging market like India? Can the Zug model be prototyped in India?
- What are the biggest opportunities for cross-border collaboration between Switzerland and India?
- What sectors are most ripe for disruption with 4th Industrial Revolution technologies?
- How will Universal Basic Income play out by 2030?
- How does Sebastien approach culture building at Swissnex?
- How to make sense of the data dichotomy between privacy and public utility?
About egomonk: Website | Insights | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
egomonk is an impact publisher delivering asymmetric outcomes by bringing organizations closer to the communities they want to serve and the leaders they wish to influence.
About Sartaj Anand: Website | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
Sartaj Anand is a proven entrepreneur and thought leader with a decade of experience spanning management consulting, social impact and media. He has an unreasonable dream to positively impact 1 Billion human lives within his lifetime and enables individuals and organizations to create exponential impact globally.